The Bishkek School of Contemporary Art (BiSCA) is a dynamic online and offline platform that offers to accumulate and promote art practices, reflections and experiences in their various manifestations, both at the level of mediums and at the level of artistic decisions / gestures / acts.
June 22 13:00 – 17:00
- “Socially Engaged Art Practice: Concepts and Contexts”Public talk with US curator Lydia Matthews May 5, 18:00 Place: “Bookstall”, adress: Logvinenko, 19. Free entrance The Bishkek School of Contemporary Art and CEC ArtsLink invite you to a public talk with US curator Lydia Matthews on May 5th at 18:00 at “Bookstall” (Logvinenko, 19). She will give an introductory talk about concepts and […]
- TRASH-4 Eco-Festival: Follow the Trash River#Shaarkana #eco-tour #lectures #shows #workshops #exhibition #swap-party #eco-practices #Library of saved books and much more Dates: October 7-9, 2022 Bishkek School of Contemporary Art, together with Tazar Mekenim & MoveGreen, invite friends and guests to participate in the eco-art festival “TRASH-4: Follow the Trash River”, that will take place in Bishkek on October 7-9. During […]
- Zine-catalog “Aralash-6” of the environmental Festival Trash-3On June 22 the Bishkek School of Contemporary Art (BISCA) presented zine-catalog “Aralash-6” of the environmental festival Trash-3 in collaboration with Gudskul’s Collective Studies & The Bishkek School for Contemporary Art (BiSCA)Documenta 15 ((Kassel, Fridericianum) in framework of Public Program La Tabebh Series: Practicing inter&translocal collectivism in GMT +6 to +9. ARALASH-6 is a zine-catalog […]
- Open-call for the Eco-Festival “TRASH-4: Follow the Trash River”Dear all. we are happy announce our Open-call for the fourth environmental festival “TRASH-4: Follow the trash river”! Timing of the project: August – October 2022 ||| Bishkek Location: Ala-Archa Gorge, New settlement “Altyn-Kazyk”, and Ala-Archa water-reservoir. Applications are accepted until August 20, 2022! Apply here https://clck.ru/sNkBZ. We are accepting applications for the research ecological […]
- Zine-catalog “Aralash-6” presentation of the environmental festival Trash-3Gudskul’s Collective Studies & The Bishkek School for Contemporary Art (BiSCA)Documenta 15, in framework of Public ProgramLa Tabebh Series: Practicing inter&translocal collectivism in GMT +6 to +9June 22, 5pm-8pm (Berlin time). Kassel, Fridericianum + onlineZoom link https://zoom.us/j/97150025082 (Meeting ID: 971 5002 5082) BiSCA will present a zine-catalog ARALASH-6* and moderate discussion about art + ecology. […]